Viecar CY300 OBDII OBD2 Auto Diagnostic Code Reader Scan Tool
1. The Viecar CY300 code reader supports all OBD II protocols, including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol.
2. Though it is small, it is able to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners
3. The Viecar OBD II Scan Tool is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles, including those equipped with the
next-generation protocol-Control Area Network (CAN). It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks)
sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
4. A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant.
5. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is
located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles.
6. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate "OBD II Certified". Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all
OBD II compliant vehicles must have a "common" sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
7. For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control
Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
1. Work with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBD II compliant (including CAN)
2. Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light
3. Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes
4. Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
5. Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
6. Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
7. Easy to use with one plug-in
8. Free CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions
9. No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable
Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ + 50 ℃
Storage Temperature : - 20℃ ~ + 70 ℃
Power: 10.0 ~ 15.5V provided via vehicle battery
Length x Width x Height: 120 mm (4.7") x 65 mm (2.6") x 21mm (0.83")
NW: 0.25 Kg (0.45lb), GW: 0.27Kg (0.50lb)
1 X CY300 Car Scanner Code Reader
1 X User Manual