_7X Digital Pocket Monocular Laser Distance Meter Telescope Golf Range Finder Hunting Range Finders Camp Yards Measure_
The sun is shining, you hit a perfect drive and now you find yourself in the middle of the fairway and there is no yardage marker. Are you 125 or 150 yards away? This Mini Digital Range Finder will let you quickly and accurately measure your distance from the golf pin. It is perfect for training and improving your game.
Effective range of 1000 yards down to 50 yards.
Wide 420' field of view at 1000 yards (7.5-degree Field of View).
Great for outdoor activities (hunting, boating, photography, etc.)
Automatic shut off device.
MgF2 Lens Coating.
Pocket Size: 3.75" (Length) x 2.0" (Width) x 1.5" (Height).
Dimensions: 3.75" (Length) x 2.0" (Width) x 1.5" (Height)
Effective range: 1000 yards down to 50 yards.
Net Weight: 2.82 oz.
_How to use the Golf Range Finder?_
There are tow modes of this Digital 7X Golf Range Finder: Green Mode and General Mode.
Press the ON / Adjust button to start the Finder, it will enter the default Mode (the Green Mode).
A. USE for GOLF (Green Mode):
Code scale height (2.6 yards) has been entered into.
(1) the bottom line of the screen align with the lawn horizontal .
(2) Press the ON/ Adjust button to set the position of the scan line up to the top of the golf flagpole
(3) the number appears on the top of the screen, which says the distance between you and the hole.
B. USE for measuring the distance between you and the Target (General Mode).
Press the MODE button to enter the GENERAL Mode, The screen will shows three digits and a decimal digits (000.0) on the top of the scale.
If you want to measure the distance between you and the target, please input the height of the target.
(1) Press the MODE button to enter the GENERAL Mode, The screen will shows three digits and a decimal digits (000.0).
(2) Press the MODE button to move tens digit to units digit, then press the NO /Adjust button to set the figures ( 0-9).
(3) Repeat the above steps to input the height of the Target.
(4) Press the MODE button to end the process of input.
(5) According to the height you enter, the screen will display the minimum distance you can measure.
(6) put the bottom line of the screen align with The bottom of the Target.
(7) Press the ON/ Adjust button to set the position of the scan line up to the top of the Target.
(8) figures will appear in the top of the screen which is the distance between you and the Target.
1 x 7X Digital Golf Range Finder