HID stands for High Intensity Discharge. HID lights are the brightest auto lights today.
In HID lights, the filament is replaced by the Xenon gas. When exposed to high voltage,
The gas is ignited and produces a beam of light which is 3 times brighter than the regular halogen bulbs.
1. High brightness and low power consumption
2. They are closer to natural daylight in color and light your way more effectively.
3. You can see things more clearly in bad weather and at night.
4. They are 300% brighter than halogen lamps.
5. Long service life: 5 times longer than halogen lamps
6. Suitable for motorbikes and cars
7. High quality technology
Color temperature: 4300K 5000K 6000K 8000K 10000K 12000K
Luminous flux: 4300K 3000lm/5000K 2800lm/ 6000K 2600lm/
8000K 2400lm/10000K 2200lm/12000K 2000lm
Working temperature: -40°C-105°C
Low power consumption
Easy to install: plug and play, don't need tools
3000k - Golden (Yellow)
4300k - OEM White (Amber)
5000k - Extreme white (Closest to OEM/4300K)
6000k - Diamond White (Pure White)
8000k - Iceberg Blue (Blue/White)
10000k- Blue White (Close to 8000K)
12000k- Brilliant Blue
15000k- Deep Blue
2 X D2S HID Xenon Light