1. Perfect for removing/cutting Callous/Corn/Hard Skin/Cuticle
2. For Pedicure / Foot Treatment
Material: Stainless Steel
Quantity: 1 corn cutter + 10pcs Replacement Blade
1. For removal of dead dry skin only.to clean your corn cutter, remove the blade and rinse off the holder under warm, running water.
2. Hold the corn plane against the corn or callous so the blade is in contact with the hardened skin.
3. Carefully pare down the hard skin using slow light strokes to remove fine layers of dead tissue. Take care not to remove soft skin.
4. After use, secure blade cover for storage.
To change blades:
1. Grip the side of the slider firmly with your thumb and your forefinger.
2. Pull down towards handle to release and remove old blade.
3. Insert new blade on the slider.
4. Grip the sides of the slider firmly with two fingers. Insert the Slide-Way
on the handle through the metal tab and push the tab up with your thumb.
1. Discontinue use if skin appears irritated and red.
2. Moisturise feet regularly using Manicare Spa Therapy Replenishing Foot Conditioner.
3. Keep blades dry to prevent rusting.
4. Replace blades when blunt to prevent ripping of skin.
5. Clean excess loose skin from blade using a nail brush or old toothbrush
1. Do not use on inflamed or damaged skin.
2. Diabetis and sufferer of poor blood circulation to the skin are recommened to contact their docter before commencing treatment
3. Take extreme care when handling blade.
4. Dispose of blades carefully.
5. Keep out of reach of children.